Helping You Find the Path of Healing and Personal Growth
Our compassionate and highly trained team of clinicians includes Licensed Psychologists and Licensed Professional Counselors. We treat a broad range of problems including depression, anxiety, panic, behavior disorders, parent/child issues, ADHD disorders, social skills deficits, relationship conflict and interpersonal issues. We also conduct comprehensive psychological testing to identify and diagnose psychological problems. Our services are strictly confidential but, with the client’s permission, we collaborate with medical and educational professionals to provide the best care possible.
- Treatment for mental health, behavioral or interpersonal problems
- Individual and family therapy for adults, couples, teens and children
- Comprehensive psychological testing for adults, teens and children
- Consultation with doctors, schools and other professionals
Poyner Psychological Services accepts Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tri-Care, Health Choice, Aetna, MH Net, Coventry, Waterstone and other major insurers. We also offer a sliding scale for people without insurance.
Dr. Poyner is a Forensic Psychologist who provides services to the Court, Prosecution and Defense. She has been an expert witness for the State of Oklahoma, Indigent Defense, defense attorneys, plaintiff's attorneys and the Federal Government.
Her other services include:
- Psychological Testing/Evaluations
- Comprehensive Reports
- Legal Consultations